5/28/13

Dallas Comic-Con 2013 was AMAZING!

This year's Dallas Comic-Con was the best one yet.  Even with Nathan Fillion canceling at the last minute, it was still awesome!  I was most excited about meeting and talking to Richard Dean Anderson (of MacGyver and Stargate SG-1) so I bought a photo and autograph ticket for him at the event.  He did not disappoint and I fulfilled a childhood dream by finally meeting him and even getting to chat!  He has gotten a little older but the voice and mannerisms were the same.  Such a treat to meet him and he was really nice too!  It made my year!


I was also able to meet Adam Baldwin who starred in Firefly and Chuck among other shows.  He was so nice and signed everyone's autograph with a unique quote from one of his shows.  Mine said "with love and grenades" since I chose a Firefly picture for him to autograph.   Here is a picture of me shaking his hand.  

Another famous celebrity who made an appearance at Dallas Comic-Con was William Shatner (the original Captain Kirk on Star Trek) but because of the lines I was in and the way the panels were set up I never actually saw him in person.  I did see John Noble and Jasika Nicole from Fringe (Walter and Astrid) and Brandon Routh (Superman Returns) which was pretty cool.  


Even with all of the lines and people it was the best Comic-Con yet!  I'm already planning on going next year and hopefully Nathan Fillion will be able to make it this time!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment