12/3/10

Christmas is upon us!

Well, it's that time of year again, Christmas.  It is and always has been my favorite holiday.  The 25 Days of Christmas on the ABC Family Channel is a personal favorite for the holidays as there is a new Christmas movie every night.  Putting up the tree, stringing Christmas lights and sitting by the fire roasting marshmallows is another highlight (of course if I still lived up north, the roasting marshmallows would make more sense but oh well). I also love receiving Christmas cards in the mail.  It is a special way to remain in touch with people you don't see very often.  You get to see pictures of their family, kids, pets, etc... and I always place these on my fridge.  I have so many on there now that it is hard to see what color the door is.  Unfortunately, I have not always been very consistent about sending cards, but I have succeeded for the past two years.  This year I made my Christmas cards on Shutterfly and they are so cute I just had to post them here.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family and celebrate the many blessings God has given you this year!

Christ Is King Religious Christmas Card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment